Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day

Ok, so today didn't go so great. I wanted to get up this morning and get right to work, but things didn't happen that way. A friend of mine often tells me: "If you want to make God laugh, wake up and tell him what you're going to do that day. I guarantee you He has other plans." He's so right. I wound up helping my Dad put new lettering on his septic truck, riding with him so he could show it off to some of our friends, falling asleep on the couch with match (came to visit after work. yeah he has a job. I'm so jellin' right now lol) and... to be honest i don't remember much of my day. My brain doesn't want to work for me right now.  I did get something done at least. 
           I tried you-cubez.com. interesting place. it's hard to explain, but you're basically buying and selling advertising packages. Allot of the offers are spammy. i tried a couple of the free offers to earn money, and my virus blocker kept quarantining and blocking stuff. You can do stuff like play games, and click other people's "cubes" to make money a little bit at a time. I would be sinking allot of time into this, but i think i might be able to at least make back the 15$ i put into it if i give it a fair shot.
        I also tried adding google adsense to this page. They denied me an account because they said there wasn't enough "text content" grr. So i'll write a couple posts and try again later. (google puts advertisements on your page/website/etc and pays you for it.)
          My favorite so far is webanswers.com. If you've ever used yahoo answers, it's kinda like that. The difference is you can link your google adsense account to it, and get paid for every click on your "best answers" for a year. The catch is you have to answer 50 questions before you can click the link to sign up for google adsense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment