Monday, August 5, 2013

Introducing: Me!

Ok! so i know everyone's read the spammy junk mail and adds about 'work home free! get rich quick! blablablablabla..." and so have I. I always thought it was stupid to even give it a second thought. turns out I was wrong, so I think i'm gonna give it a shot. 
    First, let me tell ya a little about myself. I'm 20 years old. I have an awesome boyfriend who I will call "Match" here, because he is my perfect match and he has this amazing way of lighting my fire. You'll hear me talk about him a lot. Next summer we want to get married, and i'm trying to set aside money so we can afford to live comfortably, and pay for the wedding ourselves. A honeymoon would be awesome too. i'm not lazy or unemployable.  I have good skills, a nice resume, but there's not much employment where I live, and it's dwindling all the time. While i'm working at home, i'll still be filling out applications and bugging employers about whether they read them yet or not. My parents are being really sweet and letting me stay with them without rent, because they say i'm easy to live with and i don't mind helping them out with stuff. so yeah; that sums up why i'm here in a nutshell, i think. 
       This was actually Match's idea. I tend to be very very sexy even when i'm not trying to be. My yawns and sneezes even sound sexy. So match came up with this idea that I should be a phone sex operator when we get married, to help with finances. We fantasized about it, and the kinds of things we'd do together while i was "working"  and then for the fun of it, he looked it up to see how you'd  actually get that kind of job. That sparked my curiosity. What if you could like... sex chat like people do on chat sites, but get paid for it? well hey, that's cool. I can. There's allot of other stuff i love doing online that I could get paid for too. How cool is that? So i'm gonna give it a shot to make a little money. Who knows, maybe i'll make enough I won't have to get a normal job? I'm gonna keep looking for normal jobs too. If i land one, i'll still do this on the side to make some extra money. i could sure use it right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment