Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day Two

Day two and i'm already frustrated. This takes more work than I thought. You really have to be dedicated to get started, but once you've met the requirements for most sites, I imagine it's easier to get a steady income. I just gotta keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue. On a brighter note, Match stopped by to see me after work. We took a walk and found a grove of huckleberries like... right next to my house that I didn't know about. I had a plastic egg carton that I washed up and used for a chocolate mold, and we made a creamy filling for them out of the berries we picked. They came out SO GOOD. I want to eat them all like... right now but i'd get fat LOL
        youcubez: I bought two cubez, but it takes two days for the transaction to complete. I'm trying to figure out a strategy to quickly earn money around the site, but so far i'm not doing so great. They have a membership program where you have less to do to earn money (like... play a game 30 times for unpaid to get a pound, play 10 times with paid account to earn a pound) I'm looking forward to beefing up the value of those cubez and selling them. I think i'll set aside at least one that i'll keep adding to for like... 6 months or something, but I want to sell one soon for cheap so I can get an idea of how it works. I completed a bunch of offers for money to add to cubez, but they take like 2-3 days to complete the transaction too. 
        Webanswers: still haven't met the quota. you'd be surprised how long it takes to find/answer 50 questions. I'm stickin' to my guns! I want to have that done by this sunday at the latest.  (that would be... day 6, aka the 10th.) Anybody think I can do it? C'mon! I need some motivation here! lol Where's Richard Simmons when you need him? 
       Other stuff: I tried filling out a resume on a site called "sexy jobs" to be a text chat operator. I have no offers or responses for what I was looking for, but so far I have 19 e-mails asking me to be a webcam model, and a couple thrown in there are for stuff like errotic parties and stuff. Can't do that yet, but I know what I'm doing for a living when I get married. This stuff pays amazingly well, and allot of them don't care if you have experience or not as long as you're cute and personable. I can SO do that! Most of the party places offered to hire a body guard for me, pay all travel expenses, give me a pretty high salary if i'd take the job. Nice bonus if you ask me! I wonder if there's a catch? There's gotta be right? Maybe not, since so few people would actually do that for a living.
  I also found this:  http://www.peopleperhour.com/  which is cool. You can offer your services for small random jobs, name your price, and see what happens. looks fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment