Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day four: easy day

I didn't do much. I sold a couple of my cubez, and that's about it. Match and I went for a walk, but got caught in the rain. We hid under a convenient bridge to stay dry, then had a blast getting all the salamanders and frogs we saw off the road on our way back, once the rain let up. I have a big soft spot for amphibians ^_^
Youcubez: listed a couple cubez for sale, the offers I completed went through so I had some extra to stash away in my nest egg cube, and I think that's all? i'm braindead.
Webanswers: haven't bothered doing anything with it today. I think i'll answer a few before I go to bed.
adsense: officially giving up putting it on this page.
redlight: this is a virtual web chat program. you can get a membership for 20$ a month, and then get paid for chat sessions and virtual sex (via avatar) at the price you choose. They don't take any cuts out of your pay either. not paying for the membership, but i might if i can make the money on the other sites. Right now i'm fiddling around with it a little to get used to the controls and the game environment. I probably won't mention this again unless i decide to do the membership thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment