Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day three (starting to make a little progress!)

So i've figured out a way to be less impatient about all this. I set realistic goals for what I want to achieve each day, and by the end of the week. I'm not planning further ahead than that. I'm feeling confidant and inspired. I think I can do this after all! And hey, once you get past the frustrating hurry-up-and-wait stuff, it's actually pretty fun. I'm curled up on my bed in my pj's and a fuzzy blanket, my computer on the desk next to me, with my favorite music playing. I can't imagine not wanting to make a living at this. I wish I'd started this two years ago.
       You-Cubez: the secret seems to be in  buying and selling cubez, more than completing offers and whatnot. I still haven't gotten the money promised for the offers I completed. Those were worth 42 pounds all together (about 65 USD.) I could feed myself for a month with that if I planned it right.
....
i dont remember what else I did LOL i never finished writing this
     

No comments:

Post a Comment