Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day I lost track...

I have no idea what today is and frankly don't care. I was getting really frustrated, and the past two days have been a break in routine. Didn't really do anything job related. I hung out with Match, and had a good time. He was having a lousy day, and it was nice getting to cheer him up and distract him. Today, I went for a long walk and mowed the lawn. also...
You-cubez: I figured out a few ways to make money at a reasonable rate around the site. It's not enough to live on, but it's something. While I was there, I found a site called advertising. It's like adsense, but WAY less strict, and no wait for approval and account registration bla bla bla. you'll notice I'll start putting their ads here. lovely lemurs. yep.
what else was I doing? oh yeah. Web answers: no way i'm making the quota by sunday. I haven't really bothered to answer anything lol
in other news: I applied as a private contractor to a reputable sex chat site. I'll just call it text chat here. i can't say much about them. They like confidentiality. and yes, Match knows i'm doing this. I had a long talk with him to see what he thought first. I don't think it would be fair to do something like that without knowing he's totally comfortable with it and trusts me.

sooo... yay! new ad site! let's see if this works!




No comments:

Post a Comment